- Vitamin C promotes collagen production
- Has the potential to thicken the dermis, diminish fine lines, and is essential for firm, youthful skin
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant, meaning it protects skin cells from damaging free radicals caused by UV exposure
- Helps to exfoliate skin, removes blackheads, whiteheads, and dead skin cells
- Helps lighten skin tone, improves elasticity of the skin and maintains natural glow
- Helpful to prevent skin problems and give you an even out skin tone
Facial Cleanser –
DIRECTIONS: Take an appropriate amount of cleanser and apply evenly on clean and wet face. Then gently massage in circular and outward strokes for 5 minutes and rinse off with water or wipe off using moist cotton.
Facial Scrub –
DIRECTIONS: Take an appropriate amount of Vitamin C Facial Scrub and apply evenly on a clean face. Then gently scrub with feather-like circular & outward strokes for 5 to 8 minutes & rinse off with water.
Facial Cream –
DIRECTIONS: Take an appropriate amount of Vitamin C Facial Cream and apply on the face and neck. Gently massage till the cream is absorbed into the skin.
Facial Pack –
DIRECTIONS: Apply Vitamin C Facial Pack in a thick layer over the face and neck area with fingertips. Avoid the eye area and leave it till it dries off. To clean, use clean water.
Facial Serum –
Directions: Finally after the facial massage, apply the Vitamin C Facial serum to get an instant glow.